Well not really, but I have been a busy little knitter. Last week, I started a cowl, while I wasn’t feeling well. I have finished it. It’s a pretty Lilac & Navy Lattice infinity cowl. It’s amazingly warm, for being so light.
I have decided that I will share my pattern for the cowl.
To make it the same size I did you will need the following:
- 21″ circular needles size 10.5 ( I used my Needlemaster Interchangeable system)
- 4 skeins of SMC Select Apiretto – 50g = 105m
- 55% Polyamid,
- 35%Merino, superwash,
- 10% Angora
- Stitch marker
- tapestry needle
Two skeins of Main Colour & two skeins of a contrast colour
- Cast on 196 stitches (any way that you like)
- Knit approximately 19 rows
- Tie on contrast colour
- YO, K2tog across entire row
- Knit entire row
- Repeat the last two rows until you have used up one skein, or contrast colour, and one skein of main colour
- Tie on last contrast colour skein, and knit all rows approximately 18 rows
- Bind off
- Weave in ends.
This is my first time writing a pattern, so if there are any mistakes, or if you don’t understand the instructions, please leave me a comment.